Saturday 4th February 2023
Saturday 4th February 2023
Equestrian Organiser and Chief Horse Steward
027 308 2079
09 222 7172
The Equestrian entry gate is situated between the Main Showground entry and the Paparoa War Memorial Hall. Once inside the gate you simply follow the signs to the car/float area.
PARKING (Competitors Only)
Please park your trucks, floats, trailers in the designated areas.
If horse accommodation is required for Friday night, please contact Jeannette Caldwell. Reserved for out of area competitors only. Pens $10.00 per horse. Limited number of pens available. Camping and horse pens available for Friday night but gate admission fee is payable for Saturday.
Entries will close on 29th January 2023 with EVO Events
No late entries will be accepted on Show day.
$10.00 per class includes . RAS Levy $1.15 per class
Admin fee $6.50 per Horse.) payable with entry.
Leisure Ring entries on the day at the Leisure Ring. Block entry fee of $25.
Harness Ring Block entry fee of $30.00 per horse/Pony, enter through Evo Events.
Please include bank acc. details with entries to recieve prize money.
5 or more entries - full payout and a 4th ribbon.
3 entries pay 2nd and 3rd prize money and a 3rd ribbon.
2 entries or less - ½ prize money.
Leisure Ring & Harness Ring only awards ribbons.·
HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
All competitors must comply with the terms of the Health and Safety Act 1992 and its subsequent amendments as well as the Equestrian Rules for RAS Affiliated Shows (go to www.ras.org.nz). The North Kaipara Agricultural Association will not accept responsibility in any claim from any person resulting from non-compliance with the Health and Safety Act or RAS Rules.
All riders and competitors must follow the instructions of Stewards and Officials. Competitors are responsible for ensuring animals are kept under control at all times. The North Kaipara Agricultural Association reserves the right to order immediate removal from the Showground of any animal it considers dangerous, unruly or unmanageable.
Signing of entry form means the competitor will comply with all H & S regulations
THINGS TO BE AWARE OF
· The Committee reserves the right to amalgamate classes if insufficient entries.
Equestrian classes (except Leisure Ring) Number holders to be worn.
Your allocated Exhibit numbers will be available on Showday, if not previously notified (Please bring your own numbers 1-10).
· If horse accommodation is required Friday night please advise and pay with Evo Events. . Reserved for out of area competitors only. Pens $10.00 per horse. Limited number of pens available. Camping and horse pens available Friday night but gate admission fee is payable for Saturday
· Trophies remain with the Show.
· Height certificates and Performance card must be carried in ring or available immediately on request, before any prizes will be awarded.
· Equestrian Competitors and Junior Riders please see new rules passed at RAS AGM. 2015 about age change. Rule Books available on request from RAS Head Office Canterbury or on the website www.ras.org.nz.
· All showing classes qualifying for HOY are run under RAS Rules.
· Entries on day for Leisure Horse Ring at their ringside.
· Registered Classes must have photo copy of Registration Papers with entries.
· Scratchings less 20% upon receipt of Doctor or veterinarian certificate.
Northgate Lodge Supreme Ridden Exhibit, Garland.
NKAA expects that from the time of producing this Schedule until Show day that additional sponsors will present themselves. All sponsors will be acknowledged publicly in various ways during and after the Show.
Adults - $10,
Children - $5 per child for first two children. All others are free.
All Under 5's - Free.
NKAA Members - Free
(click HERE for Membership Info)
TO ENTER, CLICK ON THE LINK AND BOOK THROUGH EVO EVENTS
Paparoa A&P Show
Copyright © 2023 Paparoa A&P Show - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder